[NTG-context] How to get a PhD with ConTeXt (+ hard work ;) )

Renaud AUBIN aubin at nibua-r.org
Fri Oct 27 10:36:28 CEST 2006

Hi Luigi,

luigi scarso a écrit :

>Well, I like it.
>Is there any examples on wiki of these things (maybe I have lost some
>discussions about it)?

Not yet from me on the wiki... In fact, I have began ConTeXt last year
specially to compose my dissertation. As a consequence, if you googleize
"NTG ConTeXt Renaud Aubin", you'll have an idea of my step by step
approach to PhD writting with ConTeXt... ;)
I'll clean up, comment the source and put it online asap. You can find
the source here (for the moment):
http://renojrl.lrv.uvsq.fr/perso/projects/phd/

Renaud