[NTG-context] frame "thickness"

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Oct 20 14:35:22 CEST 2006

andrea valle wrote:
> So, command list is edited by hand?
> It is not possible to have something like doxygen to generate a command
> list from source?

even then it has to be defined i.e. edited ; maybe some day it will be
possible to generate the \setup commands from the formal definition [the
reverse] (and also add some checking) but i'll happily wait with that
till i have a faster computer.

spreading the definitions across the source (i.e. splitting up
cont-en.xml) is an option but we don't gain anything; actually, long ago
those defs were all over the place
> Just for my curiousity.
> (It will be always updated, and won't require additional efforts).

tex is not a regular programming language -)