[NTG-context] bug in beta: extra \else

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 14 17:35:11 CEST 2006

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:16:58 -0400 (EDT)
Aditya Mahajan <adityam at umich.edu> wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Vit Zyka wrote:
>
> > Hans Hagen wrote:

> >> this file: ma-cb-env-cz.tex refers to itself and probably should be :
> >>
> >> \startenvironment ma-cb-env-cz
> >>
> >> \environment ma-cb.tex
> >>
> >> \mainlanguage[cz]
> >> \language[en]
> >> \enableregime[latin2]
> >>
> >> \stopenvironment
> >
> > Sorry, my fault but it does not solve the problem. I obtain the same error
> > with fresh context and corrected version of this file:

> > \startenvironment ma-cb-env-cz
> >
> > \mainlanguage[cz]
> > \language[en]
> > \enableregime[latin2]
> >
> > \stopenvironment
>
> There is something wrong with ma-cb environment files. The file
> ma-cb-en does not compile. I get an error
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> \@@olbackground ->\StatusAchtergrond
>
> \doifvaluesomething ...inga {\csname #1\endcsname
>                                                    }\ifx \!!stringa
> \empty \e...
>
> \stoplocalframed ...ing {\@@framed \c!background }
>                                                    \dobackedbox
> \handleframed...
>
> \PlaatschapterStatus ... [\v!chapter \v!number ]}}
>                                                     \vskip 0pt plus
> \scratchc...
> <argument> \PlaatschapterStatus
>                                  {}{}{}
> \firstoftwoarguments #1#2->#1

> l.19     \Introduction   {Introduction}
>

> I tried making minimal example of the file that you posted, but always
> get the same error. I am pretty certain that ma-cb-en.tex used to
> compile in the past.
>
> Aditya

Hi Aditya,

I had the same problems in past in solved them by myself. The problems
are dutch commands in the style-files and a typo.

I attached my corrected style-files, because it is faster to replace
send you the files than I need to look where I made corrections.

The files did not correct the problem with the backgrounds in the
headers Vit has mentioned.

Wolfgang