[NTG-context] flow charts

Giulio Bertellini gbtext at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 23:57:13 CEST 2006

Wolfgang:

thank you for the example attached to your reply.  Is it also possible to
get a copy of the flowchart manual to which you refer?

I would appreciate it a lot. I have been asked to prepare some process
flowcharts in Power Point, which I would prefer to avoid using.

Thank you,

Giulio Bertellini
Milan, Italy