[NTG-context] chinese characters in an itemize environment

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Fri Sep 22 13:07:56 CEST 2006

Lutz Haseloff wrote:
> Peter Rolf schrieb:
>> just guessing (but worth a try):
>>
>> \setupitemgroups[inbetween=<any fixed dimen>]
>>
>> The default is .5ex, which depends on the current font (see end of
>> core-itm.tex).
>>
>> HTH, Peter
>>

> \setupitemgroups[inbetween=2cm]
> doesn't work.
>
> Iterestingly an inserted \mbox makes the "error" going away:

It also works with \hbox{} or \null in front of the chinese text only.
So I guess you are right with your assumption, that it's a (chinese)
font specific problem. The additional indention of the chinese text is
only clearly visible, when you mix the languages.

Sorry, can't help you any further. BTW: is this the correct chinese
translation?

Greetings, Peter