[NTG-context] ConTeXt problem on Mac mini

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Sep 17 16:34:17 CEST 2006

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> A notice for Hans: can you please browse down for
> \externalfigure[\jobname-something.tmp]
>

> I always thought that only \externalfigure[\jobname-buffername.tmp]
> works properly. But then I figured out that in my MikTeX distribution
> \externalfigure[buffername.tmp] works and
> \externalfigure[\jobname-buffername.tmp] doesn't and in the standalone
> with latest beta it's exactly vice-versa. Seems like partially
> backward-compatibility problem in either case. Hans?

ok: extra check added and reuse disabled:

\def\checkfortexfigurefiles
  {\doifinset\wantedfiguretype{\c!tex,\c!tmp}
     {\let\wantedfiguretypespec\wantedfiguretype}%
   \doifinset\wantedfiguretypespec{\c!tex,\c!tmp,\v!buffer}
     {\doshowfigurestate{type check : forcing tex (\wantedfiguretypespec)}%
      \let\wantedfiguretypelist\wantedfiguretypespec
      \let\wantedfiguretypespec\wantedfiguretypespec
      \let\@@efobject\v!no
      \doifnothing\wantedfiguretype{\let\wantedfiguretype\c!tmp}%
      % there can be a non buffer \jobname.tmp (made by texexec)
      \doifnotinstring{^\bufferprefix}{^\wantedfigurename}
        {\edef\wantedfigurename{\bufferprefix\wantedfigurename}}}}