[NTG-context] Printed ConTeXt documentaton

Geoffrey Alan Washburn geoffw at cis.upenn.edu
Tue Sep 5 15:01:24 CEST 2006

Willi Egger wrote:
> There are no books on Context. - This does not mean that there is
> unsufficient documentation! Please have a look at the showcase on the
> Pragma-site:
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/showcase.pdf

	Yes, I've seen the rather impressive array of documentation available
there, but I have a bit of a soft spot for being able to reach for a
book.  However, this is easily solved -- I just wanted to make sure
there wasn't something better than printing and binding my own copies of
the documentation available electronically.  Thanks!