[NTG-context] XML filtering

WN wneimeijer01 at cs.com
Mon Sep 4 02:54:41 CEST 2006

pragma at wxs.nl wrote:
> WN wrote:

Another question, still learning, I am struggling with the following. In
the XML
there is a tag <recordset> indicating a set of records which I map to
table entries.
After this tag a couple of tags labelled <fieldname> should be
translated to table header entries
followed by <datarow> which I map to a table row (\bTR \eTR) but
the tag <fieldname> is not grouped in a <datarow> tag.

How can I translate the <fieldname> tags so they will be interpreted as
entries in the table header ?

Wim

example XML
<category title="BIOS Version">
        <subcategory title="">
            <recordset title="">
                <fieldname>Item</fieldname>
                <fieldname>Value</fieldname>
                <datarow>
                    <fieldvalue>System Version</fieldvalue>
                    <fieldvalue>ASUS   - 30303031 Award Medallion BIOS
v6.0 Award Plug and Play BIOS Extension v1.0A Award Modular BIOS
v6.0</fieldvalue>
            </recordset>
        </subcategory>
    </category>