[NTG-context] texexec from parent directory

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Fri Sep 1 07:20:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

  I have the following project structure

base/

   +--project.tex

   +--product.tex

   +--environment.tex
   +
  subdir/

     +---component.tex

If I in subdir and texexec component it compiles fine. If I am in base
and texexec subdir/component it works fine. However, if I am in the
parent directory of base and

texexec base/subdir/component

it does not work as the environment file is not found. It seems that
the search for files is taking place relative to the directory from
where texexec is invoked, rather than relative to the directory where
the file resides. Is there some way I can make the component file
compile from the parent directory of base?

Thanks,
Aditya