[NTG-context] new beta

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Wed Aug 30 01:45:00 CEST 2006

Hans Hagen wrote:
> Peter Rolf wrote:
>> Hans Hagen wrote:
>>
>>> Peter Rolf wrote

>>> hm, will look into it
>>>

>> I have found the cause of this one. If I don't use \usefigurebase the
>> gfx are found and included.

>> Sadly the overlays are still placed at the wrong location.
>>
>> But one step after the other :)

> of that you can make an example ...

...I really don't know. This is what I found out so far...

First of all all macros are placed with \setlayer in the same layer,
using \framed[background=...]{..} to set the content.

For all macros with shifted overlays
* the text is placed at the correct position
* the overlay graphic ends exactly where the overlaybox starts
| overlay gfx  |     text     |

The two working (non shifted) macros contain
* no text or
* the text is encapsulated in a \smash[d]

Mhh, weird. I *removed the text* in one shifted macro and the overlay
gfx is placed correctly. Does that ring a bell?
Anyhow, time to go to bed.

Peter