[NTG-context] metafun & \sometxt: should black be "black" or "textcolor"?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 04:32:56 CEST 2006

Hello,

Does anyone have any idea about what's going on here? I get blue text,
but a black square, although both are supposed to come out black (I
wouldn't mind so much, but the problem is that some text is blue and
some is black - I have some other testcases where this happens, but I
have to create a minimal example first).

\setupcolors
	[state=start,textcolor=blue]

\starttext
\startMPcode
	draw \sometxt{abc} withcolor black; % come out blue
	draw \sometxt{def} shifted (3cm,0) withcolor red;
	draw unitsquare xyscaled (3cm,2cm) withcolor black;
\stopMPcode
\stoptext

Thanks,
    Mojca