[NTG-context] TeX trigger in MP macro

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Fri Aug 4 14:27:23 CEST 2006

Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> Peter Rolf wrote:
>>
>>> If someone can solve this problem I would be very glad.
>>
>> Adding a semicolon after the 'endgroup' command removes
>> the error.

_Thank you very much, Taco!_ I have spent several hours to fix this MP
error, without any success. The resulting docs looked ok, but if you
have 50 or more MP graphics, you can't hit 'q' every time.

BTW: Why do I need a semicolon after 'endgroup', but (in most cases) not
after 'fi', 'endfor'?

> (I just looked at your pdf document).
>
> You probably want 'useMPgraphic' instead of 'uniqueMPgraphic'.

I'm not sure what you mean. Using 'useMPgraphic' to load all kind of MP
graphics?

I must try the latest beta... :)

Peter