[NTG-context] index (again)

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Wed Aug 2 10:14:06 CEST 2006

Am 02.08.2006 um 10:01 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:
> Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need to know if the following is possible in ConTeXt.
>>
>> If it's not, please don't hesitate to tell me, so I can think of a
>> work-around.
>> It it is possible, it would be great to tell me how!
>
> Is this is inside a register or keyed directly into your document?
>
> Taco

It's like this:

\unprotect

\def\dosetpageregisterentrya#1#2%
   {\edef\currententrylevel{1}%
    \global\let\c!entryb\relax
    \global\let\c!entryc\relax
    \gdef\c!entrya
      {\iffirstregisterentry\else\endgraf\fi % new
       \global\firstregisterpagetrue
       \hangindent1em\noindent\c!entryreference
       \dohandleregisterentry{\executeifdefined
         {\??id#1\c!deeptextcommand}\firstofoneargument{#2}}%
       \global\firstregisterentryfalse
       \global\firstsubentrytrue
       \global\firstsubsubentrytrue}}

\def\HowUgly#1{\doHowUgly#1\relax}

\def\doHowUgly#1#2\relax{\iffirstregisterentry{\bf#1}\else#1\fi#2}

\setupregister[index][indicator=no,deeptextcommand=\HowUgly]

\starttext

\chapter{First Chapter}
Some text...\index{word}

\section {First Section}
Some text...\index{word}
Some text...\index{another entry}
Some text...\index{ansi}
Some text...\index{another entry}

\page[yes]

\completeindex

\stoptext

... but in my real document looking like this:

Ministererlaubnis 12, 15, 16, 17,
18, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35,
37, 38, 39, 75, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86,
87, 159, 222, 222, 222, 227, 228,