[NTG-context] setuphead, setuplist

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Mon Jul 31 13:46:32 CEST 2006

I have tried ...

\setuplist[chapter]
[label=no,prefix=no,sectionnumber=no,alternative=a,textcommand=
\midaligned,distance=0cm,margin=0cm,width=0cm]

... but still there is the sectionnumber shown in the content.
Is this because of our special setuphead[chapter] command?

Is there no way to avoid the sectionnumber for my chapter in the TOC?

Steffen