[NTG-context] Bug with type << .. >>?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jul 28 12:39:00 CEST 2006

Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jul 2006, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>

>> Isn't \type<<..>> be supposed to be equivalent to \type{..} ?
>>
>> \title{some \type{thing} }
>>
>> works perfectly but
>>

> Actually this does not work as expected. The font does not change to
> monotype. Is that delebrate?

rather nasty ...

in setupcommonverbatim you will see:

  %\def\verbatimfont{\typingparameter\c!style\normalnoligatures\font}%

being replaced by

 \def\verbatimfont{\dosetfontattribute{\currenttypingclass\currenttyping}\c!style\normalnoligatures\font}%

now, font attributed are ignored in titles and such so we need

 \def\verbatimfont{\redoconvertfont\dosetfontattribute{\currenttypingclass\currenttyping}\c!style\normalnoligatures\font}%