[NTG-context] sorting list

Hans van der Meer hansm at science.uva.nl
Sun Jul 23 19:45:19 CEST 2006

Some things I do not understand about sorting:

This is the example:
\def\sortprocess#1{{\bf #1}}
\definesorting[city][cities][\callupcities]
\setupsorting[city][criterium=all,command=\sortprocess]
\city{Londen}
\city{Berlijn}
\city{New York}
\city{Parijs}
\city{Amstelveen}
\placelistofcities
\callupcities

question 1. The manual states (p.163) "When we add a command in the
third argument during the definition of the sorted list we may recall
sorted list with this command."
However \callupcities gives me this error:
Runaway argument?
! Paragraph ended before \callupcities was complete.
<to be read again>
                    \par

question 2. The command \sortprocess does work, the items are in
bold. But they now are typeset next to one another instead of each
one on a line by itself, as occurs without command=\sortprocess on
the setup.

Hans van der Meer