[NTG-context] texmfstart with figure library

David Arnold dwarnold45 at cox.net
Wed Jun 28 22:06:27 CEST 2006

All,

I have a file figlibSection3.xml which starts like this:

<?xml version='1.0'?>

<?context-directive job module fig-make ?>
<?context-directive job mode letter ?>

<figurelibrary language="en">

<description>
<organization>College of the Redwoods Mathematics Department</
organization>
<project>Intermediate Algebra Text</project>
<product>Chapter 1</product>
<comment>Figures for Section 3</comment>
</description>

<figure>
<file>section3figs-mpgraph.1</file>
<label>xeqy2a</label>
<copyright>College of the Redwoods Mathematics Department</copyright>
<comment></comment>
</figure>

When I used to run texexec figlibSection3.xml, I would get my
figures, then the gui screens with figure embedded. Now, with
texmfstart texexec figlibSection3.xml, I get my figures, the gui
screens, then duplicates of all the figures after that. Thus, two
copies of every figure is embedded in the figure library.

Is this new behavior correct?