[NTG-context] t-bib and hyperlinkded references?

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Tue Jun 20 20:42:40 CEST 2006

Sorry ... missing some info here ...

Johannes Graumann wrote:

> Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>
>> I've just uploaded a new beta to the modules section at contextgarden.
>>
>> It took me much longer than I had anticipated, mainly because there
>> was a massive bug in the per-chapter bibliography code: it generated
>> duplicate named references for all but the simplest of documents.
>>
>> I hope to have the bug fixed now, and interaction working as it should.
>>
>> There is only one limitation, and that will stay: you cannot have
>> hyperlinks while \setupcite[compress=yes] is in effect.
>
> Thanks Taco!
>
> I run across three problems:
> 1) with my setup (XML mapped into ConTeXt convolution) the links from
> citations exists, but don't point to the right pages in the chapter
> specific bibliographies - at least after a single texexec run. Another run
> is necessary and everything seems all right.
> 2) While the linking works for the 'authoryears' citation style, I don't
> get any hyperlinks from plain 'authoryear' formated references as well as
> for the custom-defined 'authoryearx' ones that go as follows:
% Enable 'authoryearx' citation call (see below) - Thanks to Taco Hoekwater!
  \def\bibauthoryearxref[#1]%
  {\ixbibauthoryear{#1}%
    {{\currentbibauthor}\bibalternative\c!inbetween
      \bibalternative\v!left{\currentbibyear}\bibalternative\v!right}
    {\bibalternative\c!pubsep{\currentbibauthor}\bibalternative\c!inbetween
      \bibalternative\v!left  {\currentbibyear}\bibalternative\v!right}

{\bibalternative\c!lastpubsep{\currentbibauthor}\bibalternative\c!inbetween
      \bibalternative\v!left  {\currentbibyear}\bibalternative\v!right}
  }