[NTG-context] Bibliography: Cite by author with (co)author index and page number

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Jun 19 16:52:43 CEST 2006

Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I saw the following nice feature in a book, which I also like to use for
> a longer work. The author uses a cite by author style (Sharma, 1979) and
> in the citation index:
>
>    Nobody, N. B. and N. N. Nonomens, J. Improper Sci. 12, 199 (2007). 5
>    Nonomens, N. N., See Sharma, R. R; Nobody, N. B.
>    Sharma R.R and N. N. Nonomens, Phys. Rev. B19, 2813 (1979).  320,
> 323, 330
>
> where the last numbers are the pages on which one has cited the item.
> That way one automatically creates an index of persons, one cites.
>
> One could even link the page numbers to the referrering page.

Backlinks are on the todo list already. I will start work on that when
I am confident that the current beta is reliable enough for continued
work. Should be relatively simple to add this in the new code, because
every \cite is now also a reference target.

The trick with the author names is unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Cheers, Taco