[NTG-context] Angle braces?

Steven Robertson steven.robertson at pacific.net.au
Sat Jun 10 02:56:47 CEST 2006

Hi Matthias, thanks for your reply.

The angle braces I'm after are the ones that go around URLs in
citations, as in

[12] Smith, `Article on Things', available at <www.smith.com>.

It's been suggested to me elsewhere that I upgrade my ConTeXt version,
so hopefully that will help. I'll have a look around and see if there
are particular angle braces that should be used for the above purpose
(i.e. not greater-than/less-than or guillemots--they are `double', but
Ithe suggestion is appreciated).

Thanks,
Steven