[NTG-context] MPinclusions strangeness with labels

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 17:42:27 CEST 2006

On 6/6/06, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

Hi, Aditya!

> I am surprised that it works without any modification on your machine.
> Do you have \forMPTEXgraphictrue set in your cont-sys.tex?

User file 'cont-sys.tex' not found, 'cont-sys.rme' has been used instead.

> Is it possible that the mpx files are generated from a previous run
> (from your testing). That is, if you purge all temporary files and
> rerun texexec, do you still get the correct output?

No, impossible since I ran the file for the first time. And yes, I
deleted everything and rerun and it was OK again.

> If not, what magic setting do you have :)

I don't know (I've just configured one of the machines in the
university, ie. replaced new tmf over old MikTeX files, added
texmfstart and stubs, so there's no way that the TeX tree would be
polluted from my old failures to compile gnuplot graphics), but it
must be a lucky TeX day today! Apart from some great news from Hans
about lua and the "Windows news" on the XeTeX mailing list ... I have
nothing more to say!

Mojca