[NTG-context] bibdemo.tex example needs a few defs

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Sun May 14 19:47:55 CEST 2006

From:    Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com>
> There used to be a module named bibltx that did precisely that,
> but I removed it while waiting for Brook's \usemodule[latex].
> I will re-instate the file, but that will take a while, so here
> is the previous version ..

Thanks, \usemodule[bibltx] works here.  I'll put t-bibltx.tex in any
of my context installs until it comes back to life in the
distributions.  Meanwhile I've wikified it.

Is there a way to tell the wiki software not to enforce uppercase
first letters in filenames?  As of now, people will download it as
T-bibltx.tex, install it, and wonder why Context cannot find it.

-Sanjoy

`Never underestimate the evil of which men of power are capable.'
         --Bertrand Russell, _War Crimes in Vietnam_, chapter 1.