[NTG-context] new release

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Thu May 11 01:21:46 CEST 2006

Hans,

I linked texmfstart.rb to texmfstart in my local bin directory (which is in
the path) and issued 'chmod -R +x ~/texmf/scripts'. If I call 'ruby
~/texmf/scripts/context/ruby/texexec.rb --check' now, I get this error free
(but not informative) output:

TeXExec | current distribution: web2c
TeXExec | context source date: unknown
TeXExec | format path: