[NTG-context] new release

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Thu May 11 00:11:47 CEST 2006

Yes, that's strange. I just checked, and everything is golden on a linux
system (gentoo, but I gues the same is true for other linux distros). So
I really don't see why OS X should behave differently. Is there any
debugging info that I could provide? How 'bout the other OS X users (I
seem to recall there were quite a few of them): do you get the same
error?

Best

Thomas