[NTG-context] new release

Thomas A.Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Tue May 9 12:54:12 CEST 2006

On May 8, 2006, at 1:04 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Today i'll upload a new release. Highlights:

Hans,

another (big) problem with the new release. Unfortunately, I can't
really say what breaks, but when I compile a file under the new
release, I get hundreds of overfull boxes. I get hyphenation, but TeX
doesn't seem to find the same break points as before. The same file
compiles wonderfully with version 2006.04.27. Can I send a logfile or
something?

Hope this message makes it to the list...

Thomas