[NTG-context] separating layout from content: section blocks?

Andrew D. Crouse acrouse at u.washington.edu
Mon May 1 18:30:56 CEST 2006

To whom it may concern,

I have a large document with several distinct pieces.  Each piece has
different layout requirements.  I can setup the layout before each
piece, but I would prefer to separate the layout from content.
Currently what is the best way to do this?

I have tried defining section blocks and then specifying the layout
for the section blocks between \startsectionblockenvironment
[mySectionBlock] and \stopsectionblockenvironment commands.  I have
also tried the project, product, component, environment structure
from the manuals.  I have not had success with either method.

I would be very interested to know the approach taken by more
experienced users.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Andrew Crouse