[NTG-context] more manuals

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sun Apr 23 09:54:47 CEST 2006

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 11:08:33PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

> I uploaded

Mmm, uploaded to where ?

I did visit http://www.pragma-ade.com/download-1.htm
and clicked 6 (six) times on 'next'

I also did visit http://www.pragma-ade.com/document-1.htm
where I clicked on 'all manuals' which did bring me
to http://www.pragma-ade.com/show-man-1.htm.
Seeing the "page 1 of 42" made me loose my appetite.

Writing this E-mail inspired me to manaully change the URL
to http://www.pragma-ade.com/show-man-42.htm
but still not the fresh uploaded manuals.

In other words:

 Add a URL to a "I uploaded"

> enattab
> eppchtex

What do the documents document?
Please provide a (short) description of the manuals.

> esp the nattab manual needs some updating (new features) so if you run
> into a missing aspect ...

I think that is another example of

 * you mean what I mean
 * smart people will find their way, normal people can follow them
 * I have no time to communicate, your help is welcome
 *

> Hans

This E-mail is written with the best intensions,
but it can be read as offencesive.
In that case: Shoot the messenger and return to bisness as usual

Cheers
Geert Stappers