[NTG-context] TABLE 'last line' tag?

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Fri Apr 21 02:27:50 CEST 2006

nico wrote:

> Why don't you test if the attribute is set before applying it to the TR?
> You see the problem on the last row, but the fact is that you force the
> bottomframe clear for every row (which is dirty IMHO).
It's not that easy, since the bottomframe - once set - is persistent ... so
every row underneath my header (e.g.) will have 'bottomframe=on' set.

So if I set the bottomframe to separate header from body, I have to clear it
from the next line (at least) in order to keep the body bottomframe
free ... and than I run into trouble with the last row, which is body, but
where I explicitly WANT the bottomframe.

Am I not getting something here?

Joh