[NTG-context] Fieldstack Walk

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 19 13:49:18 CEST 2006

From:    Peter Rolf <indiego at gmx.net>
> Both problems are still *unfixed* (beta from 17.04).

The one I pointed out doesn't have an obvious solution since (I think)
the reserveobjnum spacing change breaks with pdftex 1.30 but is needed
with pdftex 1.21.  I guess the magic line could be wrapped in a test
for pdftexminorversion or something like that (and that wrapped in a
test for using pdftex at all).

-Sanjoy

`Never underestimate the evil of which men of power are capable.'
         --Bertrand Russell, _War Crimes in Vietnam_, chapter 1.