[NTG-context] wrapping a long URL without added spaces

Alan Bowen acbowen at princeton.edu
Fri Apr 14 20:55:13 CEST 2006

Joh—

All I needed was \setupurl[style=normal] to get urls printed in the
bodyfont.

Have you tried \setupurl[style=teletype] or \setupurl[style=type]?

By the way, I am not using \hypehnatedurl any more:
I define \useURL
[label]
[{insert url here}]
[]
[{insert url here}]
in the preamble and then
use
\goto{\url[label]}[url(label)]
at the desired point in the source file to get proper wrapping and
hyphenation.

Alan