[NTG-context] wrapping a long URL without added spaces

Alan Bowen acbowen at princeton.edu
Thu Apr 13 14:03:32 CEST 2006

Hans—

The problem arises if one has

[Campbell]
[{http://www.very.long.edu/very/very/long/url/2002dp1.pdf}]
[]
[{\hyphenatedurl{http://www.very.long.edu/very/very/long/url/
2002dp1.pdf}}]

and then tries \from[Campbell] with \setupinteraction[state=start,]

But I see now that I that I can get the desired wrapping using \goto
rather than \hyphenatedurl and \from.

Two questions

•  Which is preferred, \useURL or \useurl?

• Is there a “\setupgoto”? I need to make the typeface in the
printed URL the same as that in the body text.

and thanks.

Alan