[NTG-context] Changing page orientation - Landscape/Portrait

Miguel Queiros tex at mqueiros.com
Thu Apr 13 02:55:20 CEST 2006

> > \placetable{Just an example}{\externalfigure[teste.tmp]}
>
> This is what I call 'creative usage' of a feature :)
> Better use \getbuffer for this.

I was using \externalfigure because I saw that on the manual,
and because I wanted to scale down the table to the width of the
page. :)

Can I do that with a buffer/table withou using \externalfigure ?

I looked at the wiki and I should think about using
only natural tables as they seem to be much better... but
I'v had problems trying to get some multipage tables
to work...

Thanks,
Miguel Queirós