[NTG-context] Units and XML

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Tue Apr 11 00:14:20 CEST 2006

Hans Hagen wrote:
>> How would I add singlespacedness to the command above?
> i dunno what that is
Serves me right ... coming up with my own lingo ... my document is doubly
spaced (\setupinterlinespace[line=2\bodyfontsize]) and I was trying to get
the float captions singly spaced. Have stuffed commands
like '\setupinterlinespace[small]' (which I believe is the ConTeXt default)
pretty much anywhere I can think of
into '\setupcaptions[style=smallbodyfont,width=\textwidth]', but can't
figure it out. Was hoping you could toss me another bone ...

Joh