[NTG-context] enco-ffr.tex => interferences with metapost

Renaud AUBIN aubin at nibua-r.org
Sun Apr 9 23:52:54 CEST 2006

Hi all,

This post is for Hans

I've just upgraded ConTeXt and the new enco-ffr interfere with ';'  in
MPgraphics, xxx-mpgraph.log returns
! Extra tokens will be flushed.
<to be read again>
                   directdiscretionary
l.54 } enddef \directdiscretionary
                                   {;
I've just read as much of that statement as I could fathom,
so a semicolon should have been next. It's very puzzling...
but I'll try to get myself back together, by ignoring
everything up to the next `;'. Please insert a semicolon
now in front of anything that you don't want me to delete.
(See Chapter 27 of The METAFONTbook for an example.)

Cheers,

Renaud