[NTG-context] How to manipulate interlinespace in doubly spaced document?

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Sun Apr 9 22:43:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

My university requires doubly spaced Theses (brrrr ... but hey - it get's a
lot thicker ;0), so the preamble has:
\setupinterlinespace[line=2\bodyfontsize]

I'd like to typeset tables, figure/table captions and footnotes with normal
spacing and have experimented with things like

\setupcaptions[style=small,width=\textwidth,setuplinespace[small]]

and

\defineXMLnested
  [table]
  {
    \bgroup
    \defineXMLsave[caption]
    \defineXMLsave[content]
  }
  {
    \placetable
      [\XMLpar{table}{location}{here}]
      [\XMLpar{table}{label}{unknown}]
      {\XMLflush{caption}}
      {\ix\setupinterlinespace[reset,small]
      \expanded{\bTABLE\XMLflush{content}}\eTABLE
      \x}
    \egroup
  }

But can get neither to work. Any insight into the right syntax is highly
appreciated.

Thanks, Joh