[NTG-context] [Fwd: [metapost] New version of Metapost]

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Sun Apr 9 19:17:26 CEST 2006

> I asked this question some time ago and got no answer.
>
> I would like to know how to install the new metapost package on Windows
> WinEdt.

Assuming that you are also using miktex, just do a miktex update. The
new version of metapost will get installed. I have

$mp --version
MiKTeX-MetaPost 2.4.1955 (0.901) (MiKTeX 2.4)
Copyright 1990 - 1995 by AT&T Bell Laboratories
TeX is a trademark of the American Mathematical Society. METAFONT is a
trademark of Addison-Wesley Publishing Company. PostScript is a trademark of
Adobe Systems Incorporated.

Aditya

--
Aditya Mahajan, EECS Systems, University of Michigan
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam || Ph: 7342624008