[NTG-context] Calligraphic Font with palatino and euler

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Sun Apr 9 00:10:19 CEST 2006

Hi,
  When I use palatino and euler, I do not get calligraphic font. How
can I define a typescript to use the calligraphic font from lm.

This is my setup

\definetypeface [pal] [rm] [serif] [palatino]
                 [default] [encoding=texnansi]

\definetypeface [pal] [tt] [mono]  [modern]
                 [default] [encoding=texnansi,rscale=1.1]

\definetypeface [pal] [ss] [sans]  [modern]
                 [default] [encoding=texnansi,rscale=1.1]

\definetypeface [pal] [mm] [math]  [euler]
                 [euler]   [rscale=1.03]

\setupbodyfont[pal,10pt]
\starttext
${\cal A}A {\cal B}B$
\stoptext

Thanks
Aditya

--
Aditya Mahajan, EECS Systems, University of Michigan
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam || Ph: 7342624008