[NTG-context] Context2html

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 12:43:19 CEST 2006

On 4/6/06, Todd DeVries wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am attempting to get html output from a simple Context source
> without much success. Tex4ht has a small note about private
> configuration files and a htcontext script. Is anyone using this or
> should I be looking down another road. I'm running Miktex with an
> early march update of Context.

Most people use XML for that. (Unless you put a lot of effort into
writing some very basic and imperfect ConTeXt->HTML converter for
yourself, you'll have difficulties.)

See also this thread:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.context/22638/

(To put it in other words: HTML -> [ConTeXt] -> PDF is doable and not
that difficult, the inverse is almost impossible.)

Mojca