[NTG-context] [Fwd: Re: Miktex, Metapost and \loadfontfilesoncetrue]

WN wneimeijer01 at cs.com
Thu Apr 6 01:56:49 CEST 2006

taco at elvenkind.com wrote:

> Hi Wim,
>
> Let me know if you need perl help, ok?
>
> Taco
Hi Taco,

I am doing regular expression (regex) and I am trying to process my
Latex files (a lot)
to automate the translation to Context primitives.
I am partially  successfully but it is a complex job, so some of the
Latex/Tex primitives
I convert by hand.

But thanks for your kind offer. Attached is my perl script, but don't expect
a lot from it or clean or optimized code, I wrote it in 2 hours.
Feel free to share it with anyone, if you think others may benefit.

Kind regards
Wim