[NTG-context] Cite module: APA citation proposals

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Apr 5 19:52:55 CEST 2006

Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> PS: I noticed that some updates are being made about the modules, but
> the following sites

I am slowly fixing all those links. The contextgarden is the leading
source of the module as well as the manual.

> http://modules.contextgarden.net/bib (wrong link to the documentation)

I tried to fix that but just made the mess a bit bigger, I am afraid.
At the moment, there are two links at modules at contextgarden that both
point to dl at contextgarden. The bottom one "Manual (alternative link)"
is the right one, the other one is broken (old path). It seems
documentation items are still read-only, so I only added to the mess
when I tried to fix it. Sorry, Patrick!

Cheers, Taco