[NTG-context] Myway on using mathalign

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Tue Apr 4 04:42:45 CEST 2006

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>   I have written some examples on how to use startalign. Patrick has
>>> placed it on the garden. It can be downloaded from
>>>
>>> http://dl.contextgarden.net/myway/mathalign.pdf
>>>

>> Excellent document!
>>
> indeed

Thank you for the encouragement.

>> Can we persuade you to write similar texts for the other math
>> environments?

The only other math environments that I understand are matrix and
cases. I will try to include matrix, esp how to emulate amsmath's
aligned family of environments using context's matrix.

>> And you can remove the actual code for the intertext, it will be
>> included in the core for the upcoming release.

I will change this once I do an update at my end. I can not install
the beta right now, as I have some deadlines and do not want to break
anything.

> watch the header line (esp last two pages)

Thanks for catching this.

> never use \setupheadertexts this way (in page stream) since you get a sync problem then

I see that now.

> at the top of your document say:
>
> \setupheadertexts[section]
>
> or
>
> \setupheadertexts[{\getmarking[section][both]}]

Done that to my local copy. Will make a new version with some clean up
and additions later this month.

Aditya

--
Aditya Mahajan, EECS Systems, University of Michigan
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam || Ph: 7342624008