[NTG-context] Problem with encoding, XML and writetolist...

Martin Kolařík martin.kolarik at email.cz
Mon Apr 3 16:41:40 CEST 2006

OK, expansion is not encoding, but expansion in this place here is not a
problem (I suppose). The section head is good, but the TOC entry not. So the
inner expansion (or conversion or detokenization or so) around writetolist
is probably affected by something, what now I cannot handle.

And what is strange -- Hans did not reproduce the behaviour (as he wrote),
so I am asking a trying to find the problem on my side (or lucky thougth
:-)...

Thank for your ideas and help,

Martin