[NTG-context] ! I can't find file `ec-lmr12'. Again!

Jilani Khaldi jilani.khaldi1 at virgilio.it
Mon Apr 3 14:20:19 CEST 2006

>Can you (do a search on your harddisk and) tell us the exact location
>of the file ec-lmr10.tfm ?

Well, I have reinstalled teTeX again from source and it wroks (LaTeX
speeking). I have downloaded cont-tmf.zip unzipped it into
/usr/local/teTeX/texmf-local and did "texexec --make -all" (1). No problem.
ConTeXt does not work and asked for "ec-lmr*.tfm". Now the questions are:
1. is "lm.zip" is the correct font package to install, and where to
install (unzip) it?
2. what is the next step(s)?
Many thanks!

jk

(1): is there a particulary directory where to run "texexec --make -all"?

--
Jilani KHALDI
http://jkhaldi.oltrelinux.com