[NTG-context] Problem with encoding, XML and writetolist...

Martin Kolařík martin.kolarik at email.cz
Mon Apr 3 10:57:11 CEST 2006

Aha, here maybe will be the solution :-)

I'am using standalone Win32 distribution from Pragma and I'm running texexec with --translate=cp1252cs. Typescripts use il2, which corresponds to fonts, of course. If I run the code without XML (if I transcribe XML to \chapter etc.) I get toc entry correctly too.

Where should I look for more? What is natural.ctx?

Thank you,

Martin