[NTG-context] 64-bit linux minimal distribution

Piotr Kopszak kopszak at mnw.art.pl
Tue Mar 28 21:32:31 CEST 2006

Hello again,

Some time ago I came across an information about 64-bit Minimal
ConTeXt  Distribution, but I can't find it anywhere. Right now I have
to stick to Debian tetex 3.0  but this is far from what I want, as
ugrading to most recent ConTeXt breaks the package system. I wasn't
able to setup a separate texmf tree in my home directory. It doesn't
work. So maybe having a separate 64-bit debian in chroot with just a Minimal
ConTeXt Distribution might solve the problem. Sorry for beeing fussy,
but didn't have to make complete ConTeXt reinstallations for couple of
years and now it seems things has changed rather for worse than the better
:(

Piotr