[NTG-context] Figure libraries

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Mar 20 10:30:14 CET 2006

Willi Egger wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> It seems that the figurelibrary mechanism is (still, previous post on
> 19-9-2005) broken.
>
> TeXExec 5.4.3 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-2005
>
>               texexec : TeXExec 5.4.3 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-2005
>               texutil : TeXUtil 9.0.0 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1992-2004
>                   tex : pdfeTeX, 3.141592-1.30.3-2.2 (Web2c 7.5.5)
> --->               context : ver: 2005.11.30  (This is the latest
> version downloaded on 19-03-2006)
>               cont-en : ver: 2005.11.30  fmt: 2006.3.19  mes: english
>
> (The texexec --version reveals that the versionnumber in context has
> not been adjusted since the version 2005-11-30)
>

> Referencing by "label" the picture is not found.
> Referencing by page the wrong page is found.
> Referencing the last picture in the file:  a fatal error occurs, that
> the page does not exits.
>
> Please refer to the attached example files.
>
> Could you please take a look at this matter?

can you also send me the xml file and the graphic so that i can test it?
context needs the xml file to relate the label to a page

btw, page 3 is fetched ok, the libs always opens at the page where the
ref section starts

which makes me wonder ... maybe i should embed the xml file in the pdf
file as well because one can extract it then, something to put on the
wish list (collector/wiki)