[NTG-context] externalfigure and width/height scaling

nico nicolas.marsgui at libertysurf.fr
Sun Mar 12 13:44:53 CET 2006

Hello,

I am new to ConTeXt, so please be patient with my newbie questions.
Looking at the \externalfigure capabilities, I haven't found any option
allowing to scale only one dimension (or scale both dimensions in an
anamorphous way).

Am I right, and if so what is the best method to perform this?

I thought about using the \getfiguredimensions macro to get the natural
dimensions, and then use something like
width=0.2\imgwidth,height=0.8\imgheight, but it is a pity that the
externalfigure interface does not allow this directly (something like
wscale and hscale options).

Regards,
BG