[NTG-context] Context Garden, wiki not accesable

Jeffrey Drake jptdrake at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 18:19:29 CET 2006

This is what is returned from the proxy:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.contextgarden.net/

The following error was encountered:

    * DNS name lookup failure

The system returned:

    DNS Domain 'www.contextgarden.net' is invalid: Host not found
(authoritative).

This means that:

    The named host probably does not exist.

Generated by squid/1.1.21 at proxy.lambton.on.ca

This is confirmed by the telnet connection I have tried that is not
behind the proxy. I have also tried the ip address and it isn't even
able to get there.

Regards,
Jeff