[NTG-context] Context Garden, wiki not accesable

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Fri Mar 10 15:56:48 CET 2006

On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 01:10:48AM -0500, Jeffrey Drake wrote:
> Is there any downloadable copy of the Context Garden site that is not
> on the Context Garden website?
>
> At my school unfortunately we don't seem to be able to get through to
> context garden wiki. But trying to get into ConTeXt would likely be
> much smoother with access to the information.
>
> Any help is appreciated.

I think you need help from the network administrator at _your_ side.

Start at least to describe what you (can) see from
 http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Main_Page

Mmm, that is allready the URL that you get after going
to http://www.contextgarden.net

Could it be that you are behind
(something like a) webproxy that can't cope with redirects???

Geert Stappers