[NTG-context] Short greek quote in otherwise english text

Matthias Weber matweber at indiana.edu
Mon Jan 30 01:01:03 CET 2006

Thanks, Alan,

this package looks nice, but I can't figure out where to put things,
despite instructions...

I unzip texms.zip and get two directories, which I am supposed to put
into the texmf tree. I tried it with
the directory (on my Mac)

/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/

and put all files form the downloaded texmf.zip into the
corresponding subdirectories
(is there an easy way -- on a Mac, I had to authenticate each copy).
Then I ran sudo texhash and sudo updmap --enable Map tasgreek.map.

The first time I got

!!! ERROR! The map file `tasgreek.map' has not been found at all.

and subsequent times  "Map files not recreated.", which sounds
suspicious.

Then, running a simple test file shows that the greek module is being
loaded, I get n error message, but also
no greek text in the output :(

Any hints? I probably have messed up my texmf tree now...

Thanks in advance,

Matthias